The impact of over grown weeds on ghost hunting.
This paranormal investigations was conducted for 35-minutes with achievement of 11% PiARS in documenting paranormal or spirit energy activities. This site was a historical site which is the spot where were the camera video was setup just next to a former army post sentry that has become a spirit portal. Unfortunately, this area no longer accessible due to over grown bushes.
|Tiong Garden, Sg. Petani, Kedah|
|Investigation Time Duration||35 Minutes|
|Type of Paranormal Evidence||Video Recording|
|PiARS Archievement Standard||Extremely Poor|
|Moon Phase Name||Wanning Crescent|
|Percent of Full Moon||44%|
|Geomagnetic Storm Alert||Normal|
|Active Earth Geomagnetic Field Level*||10%|
|Type of Evidence Collected|
|Electronic Voice Phenomenon – EVP||N/A|
*Report archive from Spaceweather.com
Click here to check out statistics for the previous paranormal investigation.
Therefore, although the spot is active with spirit activity however the spirit is no longer interested following the law of human nature. Hence, over grown bushes may have impact on ghost activity on certain area as over grown bushes make a place to be difficult to be accessed not only by the investigator but as well ghost that putting back all human qualities. Therefore, by putting back the human qualities actually makes things difficult for the ghost and indeed they are bound to the physical law as the living do.
Hence, it is truly logical that the success of the paranormal and ghost investigation outdoor is not determine by it’s history nor the concept of the best time for ghost hunting’s superstition but rather sometimes the physical condition of the surrounding has a great impact on the paranormal activity itself. It is truly a simple fact that if we are feel uneasy walking through over grown weeds then since ghosts are human too therefore it is logically they are also feel the same uneasiness and we learn that through this investigation that conducted by the Malaysian Ghost Research.
Post View: 11855
No related posts.
News Update – 21th. April, 2013
Thank you for your visit on this ghost research journal. Incoming article on "The critics, the shadow and ghost: The resurrections of the black mass.
Featured Article on: Bugs, light and paranormal.
- Augustine Towonsing: Greetings to you MrLonely. Indeed scary when we can't unders…
- MrLonely: scary loh~ …
- Augustine Towonsing: Greetings to you Rita. The deceased transition into the spir…
- Rita: Mr.Augustine, in your article you mentioned that when death …
- Augustine Towonsing: How do you prevent them Observer? Indeed I received thousand…
- Augustine Towonsing: Thanks for the respond Observer. Indeed, there are 124,128 c…
- Observer: Mr Augustine, most of the comments are just spam. Very annoy…
- Observer: Mr Agustine, if I were you, I would delete most of the comme…
- Herbert Christopher: The explanation that easy to understand make difficult thing…
- Herbert Christopher: I have read this article but always return to read again and…
Journal’s Statistic Since March, 2013
|Visit Today : 182|
|Visit Yesterday : 446|
|This Month : 7690|
|This Year : 53853|
|Total Visit : 53853|
|Hits Today : 1083|
|Total Hits : 710997|
|Who's Online : 7|
Most View and Commented Posts
- The Mystery of ‘Batu Kapal’ at Gunung Jerai.
- The Ghost Natural Existence.
- What is the difference between the spirit dimension and the physical dimension?
- The impact of over grown weeds on ghost hunting.
- Environmental Signature In Paranormal Research.
- The Ghost Energy Patterns.
- Ghost that is within the energy spectrum.
- The Taroja Walking Corpse Revisited.
No related posts.