Why some of the orb dusts have eyes, nose or face?
When we refers the non-ghost orb as ‘dust’ simply means it is just a terminology that group all non-ghost orbs into one simple reference as ‘dust’ that generated by the environment. Orb dust generally comes from the surrounding environment. When we photographing ghost in the form of orb, the most important things that we need to know is – the sense of awareness towards the surrounding where we were at that moment. Furthermore, different environment will produce different kind of dust orbs according to other factors for example, dry season – we tend to photograph orb dust that are transparent or has colour according to its source, the type of the soil in a particular place. Meanwhile, wet season – we tend to photograph of a solid orb that mostly comes from the rain drops, snow and other extreme weather condition.
Hence, one might ask how come the dust orb I had looked like it had eyes and a nose. When you captured an orb on film an orb that has faced, eyes and nose simply means that the dust orb generated from a dry season or a closed place. The eyes, nose or a complete faces actually explain the characteristic of the uneven dust orb’s surface and this is not weird because of its characteristic that explain its original source. Nevertheless, be at the dust orb having eyes, nose or face yet those are poses with a demarcated outer ring. Hence, this characteristic tells us that those orbs are generated by the environment as the characteristics that being poses with demarcated outer ring is the most prominent signature for environment dust orbs that we can use to identify an orb if its generated by the ghost energy or not.
One simple characteristic of an orb that valid to be a ghost orb is the prominent demarcated outer ring that do not present with it edges blurring due to the present of compress energy. When a ghost orb is not in motion, its shape would be spherical without the outer ring but still the edge is blurring.Post View: 2360
News Update – 21th. April, 2013
Thank you for your visit on this ghost research journal. Incoming article on "The critics, the shadow and ghost: The resurrections of the black mass.
Featured Article on: Bugs, light and paranormal.
- Augustine Towonsing: Greetings to you MrLonely. Indeed scary when we can't unders…
- MrLonely: scary loh~ …
- Augustine Towonsing: Greetings to you Rita. The deceased transition into the spir…
- Rita: Mr.Augustine, in your article you mentioned that when death …
- Augustine Towonsing: How do you prevent them Observer? Indeed I received thousand…
- Augustine Towonsing: Thanks for the respond Observer. Indeed, there are 124,128 c…
- Observer: Mr Augustine, most of the comments are just spam. Very annoy…
- Observer: Mr Agustine, if I were you, I would delete most of the comme…
- Herbert Christopher: The explanation that easy to understand make difficult thing…
- Herbert Christopher: I have read this article but always return to read again and…
Journal’s Statistic Since March, 2013
|Visit Today : 127|
|Visit Yesterday : 1017|
|This Month : 15081|
|This Year : 39283|
|Total Visit : 39283|
|Hits Today : 523|
|Total Hits : 528480|
|Who's Online : 16|
Most View and Commented Posts
- The Mystery of ‘Batu Kapal’ at Gunung Jerai.
- The Ghost Natural Existence.
- What is the difference between the spirit dimension and the physical dimension?
- The impact of over grown weeds on ghost hunting.
- Environmental Signature In Paranormal Research.
- Ghost that is within the energy spectrum.
- The Ghost Energy Patterns.
- The Taroja Walking Corpse Revisited.