These photos of ghost supercharged orbs were the first batch of the paranormal photos that I had captured back in 25 June, 2005 at 11.30 p.m and it was my first attempt at solo paranormal and ghost research in a cemetery. The first three photos shows strikes of lights known as ghost supercharged orbs – light phenomenon generated from the super fast motion of ghost manifestation.
Meanwhile the last photo is a photo negative to prove that the photo is authentic, and not tampered in any way. Since the paranormal photos were captured using film, therefore the film negative becomes the scientific empirical evidence concerned.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Travel Discovery Channel – The Regency Jerai Hill Resort - June 23, 2017
- Spirit Retain Their Intelligence - June 22, 2017
- Mosquito Signature – on Slow Shutter Video - June 18, 2017
- Travel Discovery Channel – Pantai Merdeka, Kota Kuala Muda - June 17, 2017
- The Mystery of the Haunted Abandoned Bungalow - June 15, 2017