These photos of ghost supercharged orbs were the first batch of the paranormal photos that I had captured back in 25 June, 2005 at 11.30 p.m and it was my first attempt at solo paranormal and ghost research in a cemetery. The first three photos shows strikes of lights known as ghost supercharged orbs – light phenomenon generated from the super fast motion of ghost manifestation.
Meanwhile the last photo is a photo negative to prove that the photo is authentic, and not tampered in any way. Since the paranormal photos were captured using film, therefore the film negative becomes the scientific empirical evidence concerned.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Candle-light Appearance and Ghost Ecto Ball - July 20, 2017
- Mysterious figures of SMK Gurun - July 16, 2017
- Mysterious Dark Figure Caught on Handphone - July 13, 2017
- The Life Extension in Formless Form - July 9, 2017
- Ghost Electrogmagnetic Field: The Inherent Law of the Cosmos in Ghost Existence - July 6, 2017