These photos of ghost supercharged orbs were the first batch of the paranormal photos that I had captured back in 25 June, 2005 at 11.30 p.m and it was my first attempt at solo paranormal and ghost research in a cemetery. The first three photos shows strikes of lights known as ghost supercharged orbs – light phenomenon generated from the super fast motion of ghost manifestation.
Meanwhile the last photo is a photo negative to prove that the photo is authentic, and not tampered in any way. Since the paranormal photos were captured using film, therefore the film negative becomes the scientific empirical evidence concerned.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- About Malaysian Ghost Research - June 19, 2018
- Lens Flare Orbs Generated By the Lens Flare of a Digital Camera - June 18, 2018
- Full-Bodied Ghost Apparition of a Little Girl in Sungai Petani - June 11, 2018
- Protected: Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 2 - June 6, 2018
- Piojuster Mystery Solved and Parallel Dimension Conversations Through EVPs - June 4, 2018