These photos of ghost supercharged orbs were the first batch of the paranormal photos that I had captured back in 25 June, 2005 at 11.30 p.m and it was my first attempt at solo paranormal and ghost research in a cemetery. The first three photos shows strikes of lights known as ghost supercharged orbs – light phenomenon generated from the super fast motion of ghost manifestation.
Meanwhile the last photo is a photo negative to prove that the photo is authentic, and not tampered in any way. Since the paranormal photos were captured using film, therefore the film negative becomes the scientific empirical evidence concerned.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Travel Discovery Channel: Penang Hill, Penang - March 23, 2017
- Kursus Team Building Staf SMK Gurun - March 22, 2017
- Persembahan Dikir Barat, Februari 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Ceramah Perdana “Indahnya Islam” Oleh Profesor Taufiq Yap Yun Hin - March 20, 2017
- Daytime Ghost Orb in Motion - March 19, 2017