These photos of ghost supercharged orbs were the first batch of the paranormal photos that I had captured back in 25 June, 2005 at 11.30 p.m and it was my first attempt at solo paranormal and ghost research in a cemetery. The first three photos shows strikes of lights known as ghost supercharged orbs – light phenomenon generated from the super fast motion of ghost manifestation.
Meanwhile the last photo is a photo negative to prove that the photo is authentic, and not tampered in any way. Since the paranormal photos were captured using film, therefore the film negative becomes the scientific empirical evidence concerned.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- St. John Ambulans Juara Kawad Kaki Peringkat Sekolah SMK Gurun, 2017 - April 23, 2017
- Protected: Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 2 - April 23, 2017
- Ghost Research at Rampek, Beluran, 2006 - April 23, 2017
- Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 1 dan 2 - April 22, 2017
- Protected: Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 1 - April 22, 2017