These photos of ghost supercharged orbs were the first batch of the paranormal photos that I had captured back in 25 June, 2005 at 11.30 p.m and it was my first attempt at solo paranormal and ghost research in a cemetery. The first three photos shows strikes of lights known as ghost supercharged orbs – light phenomenon generated from the super fast motion of ghost manifestation.
Meanwhile the last photo is a photo negative to prove that the photo is authentic, and not tampered in any way. Since the paranormal photos were captured using film, therefore the film negative becomes the scientific empirical evidence concerned.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Smoke Mistaken as Ectoplasm - September 20, 2017
- Apparitions of A Mysterious Baby and Greenish Fingers - September 17, 2017
- e-RP Guru KSSM: Penjana RPH Pelbagai Subjek Untuk Sekolah Menengah - September 15, 2017
- e-RP Geografi 9.4: Rancangan Mengajar Geografi Tingkatan 2 Hingga Tingkatan 6 - September 14, 2017
- Supernatural Investigation 2: Mountain Spirit of Kem Singkir, Kedah - September 13, 2017