This ghost research finding had recorded a distinct male voice asking if we were done with our ghost research during a ghost research at a cemetery.
Cite this article as: Augustine Towonsing. (May 6, 2019). Distinct Voice of a Man Asking ‘Are you all done?’ in the Local Dialect. Retrieved from https://www.malaysian-ghost-research.org/distinct-voice-of-a-man/
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Kind and respectful responds are much appreciated and you may post your respond below:
The following two tabs change content below.
An Associate International Member of the UK Geographical Association, the Assistant Afternoon Supervisor of Gurun Secondary School (Kedah, Malaysia), a Geography teacher with 26 years of teaching experience and holds a masters degree in Geography, former outdoor education trainer, an education application developer, an environmental researcher, a photographer, a videographer, a solo paranormal and ghost researcher, as well as the sole founder of Malaysian Ghost Research.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - September 10, 2019
- If Spirits Really Do Exist, Why We Can’t See Them? - September 9, 2019
- Spirit Appearance During an Outdoor Education Activity - August 19, 2019
- Ghost Energy in Vortex Form From a Historical Site - August 12, 2019
- About Malaysian Ghost Research - August 9, 2019