This ghost research finding had recorded a distinct male voice asking if we were done with our ghost research during a ghost research at a cemetery.
Cite this article as: Augustine Towonsing. (27 November 2020). Distinct Voice of a Man Asking ‘Are you all done?’ in the Local Dialect. Retrieved from https://www.malaysian-ghost-research.org/distinct-voice-of-a-man/
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Kind and respectful responds are much appreciated and you may post your respond below:
The following two tabs change content below.
An Associate International Member of the UK Geographical Association, the Assistant Afternoon Supervisor of Gurun Secondary School (Kedah, Malaysia), a Geography teacher with 27 years of teaching experience and holds a masters degree in Geography, former outdoor education trainer, an education application developer, an environmental researcher, a photographer, a videographer, a book author, a solo paranormal and ghost researcher, as well as the sole founder of Malaysian Ghost Research.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Bab 3: Peta Lakar – Topik 3.3: Pandang Darat Fizikal dan Pandang Darat Budaya - 1 June 2021
- Bab 3: Peta Lakar – Topik 3.2: Simbol-simbol Dalam Peta - 31 May 2021
- Bab 3: Peta Lakar – Topik 3.1: Ciri-ciri Peta Lakar - 16 March 2021
- Bab 2: Kedudukan – Topik 2.2: Latitud dan Longitud - 9 March 2021
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - 7 March 2021