This ghost research finding had recorded a distinct male voice asking if we were done with our ghost research during a ghost research at a cemetery.
Cite this article as: Augustine Towonsing. (6 May 2019). Distinct Voice of a Man Asking ‘Are you all done?’ in the Local Dialect. Retrieved from https://www.malaysian-ghost-research.org/distinct-voice-of-a-man/
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Kind and respectful responds are much appreciated and you may post your respond below:
The following two tabs change content below.
An Associate International Member of the UK Geographical Association, the Assistant Afternoon Supervisor of Gurun Secondary School (Kedah, Malaysia), a Geography teacher with 26 years of teaching experience and holds a masters degree in Geography, former outdoor education trainer, an education application developer, an environmental researcher, a photographer, a videographer, a book author, a solo paranormal and ghost researcher, as well as the sole founder of Malaysian Ghost Research.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Kepentingan Pengangkutan Awam Di Malaysia - 29 June 2020
- Spirit in the form of a Cloud Captured on CCTV - 17 June 2020
- Mysterious Car From the Parallel World - 14 June 2020
- Kepentingan Pengangkutan Darat, Udara dan Air Di Malaysia - 9 June 2020
- Faktor-faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Jaringan Pengangkutan Di Malaysia - 6 June 2020