These environmental phenomenon research findings show dust orbs generated by adverse weather conditions related to the dry season. The photos below are the examples of dust orbs that having transparent appearance, yet have one similar characteristic – which is a demarcated outer ring, which tells us that these orbs are dust orbs. In contrast, ghost orbs have no demarcated outer ring.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Dragon Vortex: A Curious Dragon-like Vortex Attracted to Video Light - 21 November 2020
- Example of a Tiny Spider Caught on CCTV - 21 November 2020
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - 16 November 2020
- Pelantong Christmas Carolling Ghost Ecto - 14 November 2020
- Latihan Online Geografi Tingkatan 2 KSSM - 12 November 2020