These environmental phenomenon research findings show dust orbs generated by adverse weather conditions related to the dry season. The photos below are the examples of dust orbs that having transparent appearance, yet have one similar characteristic – which is a demarcated outer ring, which tells us that these orbs are dust orbs. In contrast, ghost orbs have no demarcated outer ring.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Daytime Black Spirit Vortex - December 9, 2019
- Spirit Supercharged Orbs Captured at a Historical Site - December 2, 2019
- Sacred Consciousness Of The Spirit World - November 26, 2019
- Beluran Spirit Orb in Motion - November 25, 2019
- Spirit Energy Patterns at an Indian Cemetery - November 18, 2019