These environmental phenomenon research findings show dust orbs generated by adverse weather conditions related to the dry season. The photos below are the examples of dust orbs that having transparent appearance, yet have one similar characteristic – which is a demarcated outer ring, which tells us that these orbs are dust orbs. In contrast, ghost orbs have no demarcated outer ring.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Ghost Manifestation in the Form of a Ghost Fireball “Head” - April 16, 2018
- Download Update Terkini Aplikasi e-RP KSSM GENERATOR Dan e-RP KBSM GENERATOR - April 9, 2018
- Great Orb in Motion Leaving Contrails Behind - April 9, 2018
- Proof of Duplicate Concept Through Electronic Voice Phenomena - April 2, 2018
- Dust Orbs Generated by Adverse Weather Conditions - March 26, 2018