These environmental phenomenon research findings show dust orbs generated by adverse weather conditions related to the dry season. The photos below are the examples of dust orbs that having transparent appearance, yet have one similar characteristic – which is a demarcated outer ring, which tells us that these orbs are dust orbs. In contrast, ghost orbs have no demarcated outer ring.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- About Malaysian Ghost Research - June 19, 2018
- Lens Flare Orbs Generated By the Lens Flare of a Digital Camera - June 18, 2018
- Full-Bodied Ghost Apparition of a Little Girl in Sungai Petani - June 11, 2018
- Protected: Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 2 - June 6, 2018
- Piojuster Mystery Solved and Parallel Dimension Conversations Through EVPs - June 4, 2018