These environmental phenomenon research findings show dust orbs generated by adverse weather conditions related to the dry season. The photos below are the examples of dust orbs that having transparent appearance, yet have one similar characteristic – which is a demarcated outer ring, which tells us that these orbs are dust orbs. In contrast, ghost orbs have no demarcated outer ring.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Example of an Environmental Phenomenon Through a Crane Fly Caught on CCTV - 28 July 2021
- Geografi Ekonomi: Kepentingan Peranan Dalam Hubungan Tradisi Manusia Dengan Alam Sekitar - 27 July 2021
- Ghost Orbs in Motion Captured on CCTV Camera - 26 July 2021
- How to Explain if an Anomaly is an Insect or a Spirit Energy Manifestation - 25 July 2021
- Spirit Dimension: Our Mind in Search for Logical Explanations - 24 July 2021