These environmental phenomenon research findings show dust orbs generated by adverse weather conditions related to the dry season. The photos below are the examples of dust orbs that having transparent appearance, yet have one similar characteristic – which is a demarcated outer ring, which tells us that these orbs are dust orbs. In contrast, ghost orbs have no demarcated outer ring.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - August 22, 2019
- Spirit Appearance During an Outdoor Education Activity - August 19, 2019
- Ghost Energy in Vortex Form From a Historical Site - August 12, 2019
- About Malaysian Ghost Research - August 9, 2019
- Twilight Glowing Ghost Orb - August 6, 2019