Tiny bugs’ appearance when captured on film or video recording some time can generate peculiar ghostly images that further can be mistaken to be those of paranormal related images, but which are not. Hence, understanding the basic nature of these flying bugs is not only important for a ghost researcher, but it is also crucial knowledge for one to differentiate between ghost energy manifestation and tiny bugs ghostly appearance captured on film. Basically, these flying bugs are small in nature that is hard to be identified because they may become luminous when light is on it. Furthermore, when these flying tiny bugs are printed on film, then they will be seen as something peculiar – ghostly bugs. However, there is still a prominent characteristic that can be used to identify it to be a bug, which is its flapping wings. Therefore, these photos below are the examples of ghostly appearance of tiny bugs printed on film. The first image shows an orb lookalike, yet the blurring of both sides of the orb suggests the presence of wing motion, while the second photo shows a distinctive shape of an insect that can be mistaken to be ghost energy, but it is not.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Ghost Ecto Ball From a Cemetery in Sungai Petani - October 22, 2018
- Ghost Vortex Manifestation in the Form of Ghost Energy Pattern - October 15, 2018
- Mysterious EVPs of a Haunted House at Tanjung Jaga Asking Who Agus Was - October 8, 2018
- Ghost Orb Emitting Its Own Energy Source Captured in a Public Park - October 1, 2018
- Transparent Dark Shadowy Figure Captured in an Astral Village - September 24, 2018