These images were extracted from a video recording that had captured examples of a flying moth in different positions, based on the distance of the video camera. Moreover, this chiefly nocturnal insect had two pairs of broad wings covered in microscopic scales. However, even though this type of insect has the ability to fly, yet the flapping wings action is much slower compared to those insects that have small and short wings.
Therefore, when this type of insect is captured on slow shutter video recording, it will generate images that can be seen as below. The flapping wings create an image with both edges having a jagged appearance. Hence, the keyword ‘wing’ and ‘flapping’ are the basic key to differentiate spirit energy and the night insect that are recorded on slow shutter video.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- CCTV Video Clips On Ghost Orbs in Motion Throughout August, 2021 - 3 September 2021
- Tanah Runtuh: Jenis, Faktor Penentu, Kawalan, Kesan Terhadap Sosial Dan Alam Sekitar - 26 August 2021
- Insects, Light and Ghost Appearance from the Scientific Perspective - 25 August 2021
- Parallel Universes from the Science of Ghost Research Perspective - 24 August 2021
- Telegram Artificial Intelligence (A.I)—6 Langkah Penyediaan Realtime Automated Teaching Menggunakan Telegram Desktop - 24 August 2021