These images were extracted from a video recording that had captured examples of a flying moth in different positions, based on the distance of the video camera. Moreover, this chiefly nocturnal insect had two pairs of broad wings covered in microscopic scales. However, even though this type of insect has the ability to fly, yet the flapping wings action is much slower compared to those insects that have small and short wings.
Therefore, when this type of insect is captured on slow shutter video recording, it will generate images that can be seen as below. The flapping wings create an image with both edges having a jagged appearance. Hence, the keyword ‘wing’ and ‘flapping’ are the basic key to differentiate spirit energy and the night insect that are recorded on slow shutter video.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Amalan Pengangkutan Lestari - 6 July 2020
- Kepentingan Pengangkutan Awam Di Malaysia - 29 June 2020
- Spirit in the form of a Cloud Captured on CCTV - 17 June 2020
- Mysterious Car From the Parallel World - 14 June 2020
- Kepentingan Pengangkutan Darat, Udara dan Air Di Malaysia - 9 June 2020