This photo Modenas ghost apparitions is from Heng Soo Teng of Gurun, Kedah. According to her, at the time this picture was about to be captured (around 4.30 p.m) there was no one around in the area.
Clearly this picture had captured ghost apparitions. Zoomed picture No. 1 suggests that there is a face and close examination suggests that the man’s hair on the right had been shaved. Furthermore, his left eyebrow looked injured or swollen.
Meanwhile, Zoomed picture Number 2 shows a man wearing a helmet, and his height is most probably around 3 1/2 feet or less. However, the suit he wore is uncommon these days, suggesting that this man probably came from the colonial days. Ghost are everywhere – day or night.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Circular Spirit Orb Captured at a Public Park - October 13, 2019
- About Malaysian Ghost Research - October 11, 2019
- Sacred Consciousness Of The Spirit World - September 27, 2019
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - September 10, 2019
- If Spirits Really Do Exist, Why We Can’t See Them? - September 9, 2019