This photo is from Heng Soo Teng of Gurun, Kedah. According to her, at the time this picture was about to be captured (around 4.30 p.m) there was no one around in the area.
Clearly this picture had captured ghost apparitions. Zoomed picture No. 1 suggests that there is a face and close examination suggests that the man’s hair on the right had been shaved. Furthermore, his left eyebrow looked injured or swollen.
Meanwhile, Zoomed picture Number 2 shows a man wearing a helmet, and his height is most probably around 3 1/2 feet or less. However, the suit he wore is uncommon these days, suggesting that this man probably came from the colonial days. Ghost are everywhere – day or night.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- e-RP Geografi Versi 9.0: Aplikasi Penulisan Rancangan Mengajar - August 16, 2017
- Do Angels Really Exist? - August 16, 2017
- The Haunted House Mystery in Tanjung Jaga Singkir, 2012 - August 13, 2017
- Spirit Invited Me to Come Up to the House - August 9, 2017
- Ghost Research During Magical Hours: Is it True Ghosts are Active During Magical Hours? - August 6, 2017