This photo is from Heng Soo Teng of Gurun, Kedah. According to her, at the time this picture was about to be captured (around 4.30 p.m) there was no one around in the area.
Clearly this picture had captured ghost apparitions. Zoomed picture No. 1 suggests that there is a face and close examination suggests that the man’s hair on the right had been shaved. Furthermore, his left eyebrow looked injured or swollen.
Meanwhile, Zoomed picture Number 2 shows a man wearing a helmet, and his height is most probably around 3 1/2 feet or less. However, the suit he wore is uncommon these days, suggesting that this man probably came from the colonial days. Ghost are everywhere – day or night.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Mysterious Dark Shadow and EVP of a Stern Voice Command - October 22, 2017
- Aplikasi e-RP Geografi dan e-RP Sejarah x1 Edisi Terhad - October 20, 2017
- Download Update Terkini Aplikasi e-RP Geografi Plus - October 20, 2017
- e-RP Geografi v9.6 Pro dan e-RP Geografi Plus v1.3 Pro – RPH Generator - October 20, 2017
- Koleksi Sukatan Pelajaran, DSKP Dan Huraian Sukatan Pelajaran - October 19, 2017