Ghost orb in motion is simply refer to a state of ghost motion. Therefore, the contrails are ripples generated from the ghost slow motion that was faster then the camera shutter. If it was to be in a solid form the appearance would be no ripples and rather the appearance would be seen as short of light strike printed on film. Hence, Its clearly shows an orb in motion that leave contrails behind, appear to be solid and becomes transparent unlike an insect that appears solid and not be seen in transparent form until it disappears across the screen.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Dragon Vortex: A Curious Dragon-like Vortex Attracted to Video Light - 21 November 2020
- Example of a Tiny Spider Caught on CCTV - 21 November 2020
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - 16 November 2020
- Pelantong Christmas Carolling Ghost Ecto - 14 November 2020
- Latihan Online Geografi Tingkatan 2 KSSM - 12 November 2020