Magical hours are believed to be the best time for ghost research that is around 9pm to 4am. In fact, many ghost hunting societies believe the range of the said time to be considered as prime ghost hunting hours. Hence, this particular solo ghost research of mine from 3am to 5 am in an abandoned house that I consider to be a haunted site was to test the ‘magical hours’ notion in ghost hunting. Unfortunately, my research findings proved that there was no such thing as magical hours for ghost hunting. In fact, the result of this research was considered extremely poor (only 2%) – based on the Malaysian Ghost Research Paranormal Investigation Achievement Rating Standard (PIARS).
Therefore, the research findings suggest that perhaps there are other factors that determine the success in ghost hunting, since ghosts are not seasonal. This is because we believe that ghosts are human too who retain their human qualities and intelligence. Hence, these qualities may be actual factors that we need to tap during a ghost research, in order for us to achieve greater results , rather than relying on the belief of “magical hours” for ghost hunting.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Spirit Manifestation During a Ghost Research - 24 January 2021
- Spirit Fingerprint Confirmed: Spirit Touches the Torch Light Lens - 22 January 2021
- Mysterious Spirit Voices Captured During an Outdoor Education Activity - 21 January 2021
- Black Ghost Ecto Ball in Motion - 20 January 2021
- Tracking an Old Mystery in a Farm More than 30 Years Ago, 2017 - 19 January 2021