This is the history of ghost research by Malaysian Ghost Research that has done intensive ghost research for the past 12 years since the year 2004. Hence, I am mapping all the locations that I had gone to conduct ghost research from my almost 300 solo ghost researches, and 37 group ghost researches, from various sites in Malaysia. I had done ghost research in all kinds of places ranging from historical buildings, a private home, a public park, school grounds, cemeteries, abandoned houses, farms, the road side and as well as in the jungle.
Nonetheless, till to date, some of the sites were already closed for a reason. However, there are many sites still available or waiting to be discovered. Perhaps, the mapping of my ghost research will help others to find the location or at least to be aware that other life indeed exist everywhere and anywhere.
It is important to be aware that space and time are occupied by both physical matter and non-physical matter, whereby physical matter is visible to our naked eye, but non-physical matter is beyond our physic vision. Unfortunately, non-physical matter which exists in the form of energy may have negative or positive impact on one’s well being. Therefore, understanding and being aware of the existence of other unseen beings that exist in the form of energy may help prevent us from unnecessarily coming into contact with low level spirits, Astral parasites and other single element beings.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Smoke Mistaken as Ectoplasm - September 20, 2017
- Apparitions of A Mysterious Baby and Greenish Fingers - September 17, 2017
- e-RP Guru KSSM: Penjana RPH Pelbagai Subjek Untuk Sekolah Menengah - September 15, 2017
- e-RP Geografi 9.4: Rancangan Mengajar Geografi Tingkatan 2 Hingga Tingkatan 6 - September 14, 2017
- Supernatural Investigation 2: Mountain Spirit of Kem Singkir, Kedah - September 13, 2017