Motto for Paranormal and Ghost Research
The Fundamental Research Nature of Paranormal and Ghost Research
1.0 Preparations and Equipment
- Make sure you clean your camera lens before and after a paranormal investigation.
- It is recommended that you first visit the place that you are going to plan for a night investigation—during the daytime. If necessary, do acquire a permit to enter the targeted location.
2.0 Personal and Solo Researcher Manners Standard
- Always be calm and put your focus only on your investigation.
3.0 Group Manners Standard
- If someone is of a nature that is easily angered, he/she should not at all be involved in an investigation. He/She will draw angry spirits and other non-angry spirits will avoid him/her.
- Do not allow any members to past negative judgment or comment for whatever reason during a paranormal and ghost research. Negative judgment or comment most of the time brings negative impact on the social relationship with the spirit of the dead that will thus ruin the investigation success.
4.0 At the Field of Investigation
- When you arrive at the field of investigation, greet the spirits around and tell them who you are and state your purpose.
5.0 The Standards and the Protocols for Paranormal Photography
- Remove or wear the camera strap so it does not hang loose.
6.0 The Standards and the Protocols for Paranormal Videography Outdoor
- Video recording must only be done with a tripod and after 10-15 minutes, stop the recording and go to another area.
7.0 General Standards and Protocols
- If possible it is recommended that you let the spirits know of your intention to conduct a paranormal investigation a few hours prior to the actual field investigation.
- Do not cry out or try to challenge the spirit to appear or spirits may avoid you. Moreover, do not document anything as you may be exposed to the danger of angry spirits and low level spirit attacks.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Kind and respectful responds are much appreciated and you may post your respond below:
The following two tabs change content below.
An Associate International Member of the UK Geographical Association, the Assistant Afternoon Supervisor of Gurun Secondary School (Kedah, Malaysia), a Geography teacher with 27 years of teaching experience and holds a masters degree in Geography, former outdoor education trainer, an education application developer, an environmental researcher, a photographer, a videographer, a book author, a solo paranormal and ghost researcher, as well as the sole founder of Malaysian Ghost Research.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- CCTV Video Clips On Ghost Orbs in Motion Throughout August, 2021 - 3 September 2021
- Tanah Runtuh: Jenis, Faktor Penentu, Kawalan, Kesan Terhadap Sosial Dan Alam Sekitar - 26 August 2021
- Insects, Light and Ghost Appearance from the Scientific Perspective - 25 August 2021
- Parallel Universes from the Science of Ghost Research Perspective - 24 August 2021
- Telegram Artificial Intelligence (A.I)—6 Langkah Penyediaan Realtime Automated Teaching Menggunakan Telegram Desktop - 24 August 2021