These images of ghost vortexes were captured m Gurun. Observation from the video frames show that Images 1, 3 and 4 from top left to bottom left depict a kind of interesting phenomenon where the images are not consistent but rather, the images of anomalies disappear in a transparent manner unlike the images generated by the insect which will be consistent across the screen until it disappears. The top left section of Image 1 clearly shows the anomaly descending from the top, but it fades before disappearing when it reaches the bottom.
Image 2 clearly shows orbs in motion forming another configuration in what is known as the vortex of ghost vortexes. Meanwhile, Images 3 and 4 are the consequent images taken from the video frames. Interestingly Image 3 shows a form of orbs in motion or vortex with its surrounding discharging some kind of energy. As for Image 4, the image dramatically changes its shape to a smaller vortex before fading. Through my observation an insect does not generate this kind of form.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Spirit Energy Patterns at an Indian Cemetery - November 18, 2019
- Energy Patterns Of Spirit Captured From a Cemetery - November 11, 2019
- About Malaysian Ghost Research - November 7, 2019
- Spirit Orb in Motion Captured From a Historical Site - November 4, 2019
- Spirit Ecto Balls Captured at a Public Recreational Park - October 28, 2019