These images of ghost vortexes were captured m Gurun. Observation from the video frames show that Images 1, 3 and 4 from top left to bottom left depict a kind of interesting phenomenon where the images are not consistent but rather, the images of anomalies disappear in a transparent manner unlike the images generated by the insect which will be consistent across the screen until it disappears. The top left section of Image 1 clearly shows the anomaly descending from the top, but it fades before disappearing when it reaches the bottom.
Image 2 clearly shows orbs in motion forming another configuration in what is known as the vortex of ghost vortexes. Meanwhile, Images 3 and 4 are the consequent images taken from the video frames. Interestingly Image 3 shows a form of orbs in motion or vortex with its surrounding discharging some kind of energy. As for Image 4, the image dramatically changes its shape to a smaller vortex before fading. Through my observation an insect does not generate this kind of form.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - May 16, 2019
- Koleksi Sukatan Pelajaran, DSKP Dan Huraian Sukatan Pelajaran - May 14, 2019
- Distinct Voice of a Man Asking ‘Are you all done?’ in the Local Dialect - May 6, 2019
- Brilliant Ghost Supercharged Orb - April 29, 2019
- Protected: Koleksi Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 1 Untuk Guru-guru Geografi - April 28, 2019