These images of ghost vortexes were captured m Gurun. Observation from the video frames show that Images 1, 3 and 4 from top left to bottom left depict a kind of interesting phenomenon where the images are not consistent but rather, the images of anomalies disappear in a transparent manner unlike the images generated by the insect which will be consistent across the screen until it disappears. The top left section of Image 1 clearly shows the anomaly descending from the top, but it fades before disappearing when it reaches the bottom.
Image 2 clearly shows orbs in motion forming another configuration in what is known as the vortex of ghost vortexes. Meanwhile, Images 3 and 4 are the consequent images taken from the video frames. Interestingly Image 3 shows a form of orbs in motion or vortex with its surrounding discharging some kind of energy. As for Image 4, the image dramatically changes its shape to a smaller vortex before fading. Through my observation an insect does not generate this kind of form.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- CCTV Video Clips On Ghost Orbs in Motion Throughout August, 2021 - 3 September 2021
- Tanah Runtuh: Jenis, Faktor Penentu, Kawalan, Kesan Terhadap Sosial Dan Alam Sekitar - 26 August 2021
- Insects, Light and Ghost Appearance from the Scientific Perspective - 25 August 2021
- Parallel Universes from the Science of Ghost Research Perspective - 24 August 2021
- Telegram Artificial Intelligence (A.I)—6 Langkah Penyediaan Realtime Automated Teaching Menggunakan Telegram Desktop - 24 August 2021