These images were taken from a video recording frame that has captured a mosquito signature on slow shutter video recording. Interestingly, of all my paranormal video recordings of the mosquito suggest that a mosquito has the ability to sense infrared light, but it is not attracted to it as much as its blood host. Therefore, for this reason during outdoor paranormal recording it is recommended that the researcher should not standing nearby, or stay for a long period near the video recorder unnecessarily. In fact, it is a good practice for an outdoor paranormal researcher to be far at least 30 meters away from the video camera during recording.
My research has observed the mosquito signature recorded on slow shutter video recording that the most prominent characteristics of a mosquito are the long legs and a pair of long hairy antenna. Hence, since the mosquito’s wings are small and short, therefore its flying action does not generates images that have jagged edges. Nevertheless, its long antenna and long legs however will prominently become the basic signature for one to refer to, in order to be recognised as an insect.
Therefore, the images below are a good examples of a mosquito captured on slow shutter video, and because of its distinct appearance, one should still able to recognise it, based on the mosquito’s most prominent characteristics mentioned.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Jungle Spirit: A Transparent Spirit Ecto Appears in Front of the Camera - 3 December 2020
- Scary Distinct Laugh of a Girl in an Abandoned Cemetery - 2 December 2020
- Prominent Spirit Energy Manifestation Slowly Going Upwards - 1 December 2020
- Mysterious Candle-light Appearance and Ghost Ecto Ball - 29 November 2020
- Mysterious Dark Shadow and EVP of a Stern Voice Command - 28 November 2020