These images were taken from a video recording frame that has captured a mosquito. Interestingly, of all my paranormal video recordings of the mosquito suggest that a mosquito has the ability to sense infrared light, but it is not attracted to it as much as its blood host. Therefore, for this reason during outdoor paranormal recording it is recommended that the researcher should not standing nearby, or stay for a long period near the video recorder unnecessarily. In fact, it is a good practice for an outdoor paranormal researcher to be far at least 30 meters away from the video camera during recording.
My research has observed that the most prominent characteristics of a mosquito are the long legs and a pair of long hairy antenna. Hence, since the mosquito’s wings are small and short, therefore its flying action does not generates images that have jagged edges. Nevertheless, its long antenna and long legs however will prominently become the basic signature for one to refer to, in order to be recognised as an insect.
Therefore, the images below are a good examples of a mosquito captured on slow shutter video, and because of its distinct appearance, one should still able to recognise it, based on the mosquito’s most prominent characteristics mentioned.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Smoke Mistaken as Ectoplasm - September 20, 2017
- Apparitions of A Mysterious Baby and Greenish Fingers - September 17, 2017
- e-RP Guru KSSM: Penjana RPH Pelbagai Subjek Untuk Sekolah Menengah - September 15, 2017
- e-RP Geografi 9.4: Rancangan Mengajar Geografi Tingkatan 2 Hingga Tingkatan 6 - September 14, 2017
- Supernatural Investigation 2: Mountain Spirit of Kem Singkir, Kedah - September 13, 2017