These images were taken from a video recording frame that has captured a mosquito. Interestingly, of all my paranormal video recordings of the mosquito suggest that a mosquito has the ability to sense infrared light, but it is not attracted to it as much as its blood host. Therefore, for this reason during outdoor paranormal recording it is recommended that the researcher should not standing nearby, or stay for a long period near the video recorder unnecessarily. In fact, it is a good practice for an outdoor paranormal researcher to be far at least 30 meters away from the video camera during recording.
My research has observed that the most prominent characteristics of a mosquito are the long legs and a pair of long hairy antenna. Hence, since the mosquito’s wings are small and short, therefore its flying action does not generates images that have jagged edges. Nevertheless, its long antenna and long legs however will prominently become the basic signature for one to refer to, in order to be recognised as an insect.
Therefore, the images below are a good examples of a mosquito captured on slow shutter video, and because of its distinct appearance, one should still able to recognise it, based on the mosquito’s most prominent characteristics mentioned.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Ghost Manifestation in the Form of a Ghost Fireball “Head” - April 16, 2018
- Download Update Terkini Aplikasi e-RP KSSM GENERATOR Dan e-RP KBSM GENERATOR - April 9, 2018
- Great Orb in Motion Leaving Contrails Behind - April 9, 2018
- Proof of Duplicate Concept Through Electronic Voice Phenomena - April 2, 2018
- Dust Orbs Generated by Adverse Weather Conditions - March 26, 2018