These images were taken from a video recording frame that has captured a mosquito. Interestingly, of all my paranormal video recordings of the mosquito suggest that a mosquito has the ability to sense infrared light, but it is not attracted to it as much as its blood host. Therefore, for this reason during outdoor paranormal recording it is recommended that the researcher should not standing nearby, or stay for a long period near the video recorder unnecessarily. In fact, it is a good practice for an outdoor paranormal researcher to be far at least 30 meters away from the video camera during recording.
My research has observed that the most prominent characteristics of a mosquito are the long legs and a pair of long hairy antenna. Hence, since the mosquito’s wings are small and short, therefore its flying action does not generates images that have jagged edges. Nevertheless, its long antenna and long legs however will prominently become the basic signature for one to refer to, in order to be recognised as an insect.
Therefore, the images below are a good examples of a mosquito captured on slow shutter video, and because of its distinct appearance, one should still able to recognise it, based on the mosquito’s most prominent characteristics mentioned.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Rancangan Pengajaran Tahunan Geografi Tingkatan 1 dan 2 Tahun 2018 - November 24, 2017
- Mysterious Ghost Face Caught on Camera During the Daytime - November 22, 2017
- The Differences Between the Manifestation of Matter and Energy Forces - November 19, 2017
- The Existence of Animal Spirit Caught on Video Camera - November 15, 2017
- Mysterious Face Captured on Camera at Langkawi Underwater World - November 12, 2017