The picture below may have captured the possibility of non-existence thing that being highlighted by a transparent orb that may representing an overlapping dimension into our dimension. Meanwhile, the other pictures taken are just to compare and highlight the actual setting of the physical dimension.
The zoomed pictures from the parts of the orb showed strangeness, while the other picture below it is used as a comparison. At a first glance, anyone might say this is just a dust orb. However, the orb became like a magnifying glass showing mysterious things within it which doesn’t exist in our dimension. Secondly, the surrounding area is dimmer, compared to the area within the orb. If you compare this snapshot with the picture taken during the day time at the same spot,you can see the difference. Perhaps this picture may capture the doorway to another dimension in the parallel world.
I do believe the strange dimension shown in the circular area were the reflections of the other dimensions which then may prove the parallel dimension existence, believed to be the reflections of the physical world. According to this concept, the differences of the brightness between the circular area and the area surrounding it may explain the time gap between the physical world and the next world. Maybe during the time this picture was captured, it was in the night – while in the other dimension it was actually daytime. However, I am not sure whether the dimension captured is the reference to the past – or to the future – of the area.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Mysterious Ghost Energy Manifestation in a Cemetery - December 10, 2018
- Koleksi Sukatan Pelajaran, DSKP Dan Huraian Sukatan Pelajaran - December 9, 2018
- e-RP KSSM Generator Dan e-RP KBSM Generator RPH Guru – Pesanan Online - December 9, 2018
- Download Update Terkini Aplikasi e-RP KSSM GENERATOR Dan e-RP KBSM GENERATOR - December 8, 2018
- Overlapping Dust Orbs: An Example of Multiple Dust Orbs - December 3, 2018