Pantai Merdeka is a waterfront attraction located at Kota Kuala Muda, about 30km from Sungai Petani. The main attraction of this place would be its natural beauty. If you are looking for a place to stay for the night, there are a few chalets around including Pantai Merdeka Resort. It will takes about a 45-minutes drive from Sungai Petani to Pantai Merdeka Beach.
This site of attraction would be crowded with people especially in the evening and during the school holidays. There are plenty of free parking space. Food stalls are also available here, a children’s playground as well as restroom. Other attractions are island tour as well as sea sighting. However, the cleanliness of the food stall area and the public restroom needs an upgrade. The video below gives you a rough idea about this place in general.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Ghost Vortex Manifestation in the Form of Ghost Energy Pattern - October 15, 2018
- Mysterious EVPs of a Haunted House at Tanjung Jaga Asking Who Agus Was - October 8, 2018
- Ghost Orb Emitting Its Own Energy Source Captured in a Public Park - October 1, 2018
- Transparent Dark Shadowy Figure Captured in an Astral Village - September 24, 2018
- Ghost Research Standards and Protocols - September 23, 2018