Pantai Merdeka is a waterfront attraction located at Kota Kuala Muda, about 30km from Sungai Petani. The main attraction of this place would be its natural beauty. If you are looking for a place to stay for the night, there are a few chalets around including Pantai Merdeka Resort. It will takes about a 45-minutes drive from Sungai Petani to Pantai Merdeka Beach.
This site of attraction would be crowded with people especially in the evening and during the school holidays. There are plenty of free parking space. Food stalls are also available here, a children’s playground as well as restroom. Other attractions are island tour as well as sea sighting. However, the cleanliness of the food stall area and the public restroom needs an upgrade. The video below gives you a rough idea about this place in general.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Travel Discovery Channel – The Regency Jerai Hill Resort - June 23, 2017
- Spirit Retain Their Intelligence - June 22, 2017
- Mosquito Signature – on Slow Shutter Video - June 18, 2017
- Travel Discovery Channel – Pantai Merdeka, Kota Kuala Muda - June 17, 2017
- The Mystery of the Haunted Abandoned Bungalow - June 15, 2017