Pantai Merdeka is a waterfront attraction located at Kota Kuala Muda, about 30km from Sungai Petani. The main attraction of this place would be its natural beauty. If you are looking for a place to stay for the night, there are a few chalets around including Pantai Merdeka Resort. It will takes about a 45-minutes drive from Sungai Petani to Pantai Merdeka Beach.
This site of attraction would be crowded with people especially in the evening and during the school holidays. There are plenty of free parking space. Food stalls are also available here, a children’s playground as well as restroom. Other attractions are island tour as well as sea sighting. However, the cleanliness of the food stall area and the public restroom needs an upgrade. The video below gives you a rough idea about this place in general.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Jungle Spirit: A Transparent Spirit Ecto Appears in Front of the Camera - 3 December 2020
- Scary Distinct Laugh of a Girl in an Abandoned Cemetery - 2 December 2020
- Prominent Spirit Energy Manifestation Slowly Going Upwards - 1 December 2020
- Mysterious Candle-light Appearance and Ghost Ecto Ball - 29 November 2020
- Mysterious Dark Shadow and EVP of a Stern Voice Command - 28 November 2020