These Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVPs) were recorded while we were out for dinner. Interestingly, the spirits were aware that no one was around at home. Furthermore, there were two things that they had mentioned; first a diamond that could be purchased here, maybe referring to a shop that exists in the parallel world. Secondly, they mentioned Mount Kinabalu located about four thousand kilometers away. These EVPs prove that the spirits of the dead do visit the living and seem to live just like us, whereby distance seems not to be a problem at all – suggesting that distance is not significant in spirit daily life in the parallel world.
Furthermore, these EVPs were recorded on a Sony ICD-B310F Digital Recorder.
Oingolou tulu (Headache) – 22.8kb
Tingkatan dua (Form Two) – 11.7kb
Haro ii tulun – tertinggal ingatan – 22.9kb
Spirit 1: Haro ii tulun (There’s someone around)
Spirit 2: Tertinggal ingatan (Who has no memory)
Tunggu sat (Sebentar) (Please wait a while) – 13.8kb
Oh don’t bluff – Hudi tulun (Look! There is someone) – 14.9kb
Haro tulun – Aiso – 11.3kb
- Spirit 1: Haro tulun (There is someone around)Spirit 2: Aiso (Nobody!)
Balik sudah – Belum – 24kb
- Spirit 1: Balik sudah? ( Are we going back already?)Spirit 2: Belum (Not yet)
Membeli intan di sini (Purchase a diamond here!) – 16.5kb
Come haro poborosonku (Come here, there is something I would like to tell you) – 13.3kb
Karati komoyon nu (I Understand what do you mean) – 12.8kb
Ke Kinabalu (To the Mount Kinabalu) – 14.5kb
Saya jumpa (I found it) – 9.58kb
Fikiran (An opinion) – 7.44kb
Ku maksudkan (I mean it) – 18.5kb
Nombor satu iri (It’s supposedly number one) – 11.5kb
Osogit (Cool) – 10.6kb
Susunon – for who? – 10.3kbSpirit 1: Susunon (Please arrange)
Spirit 2: For who?
Intangai – help – 14.9kb
Spirit 1: Intangai (Look!)
Spirit 2: Help!
Bad – Mad bila? – 19.2kb
Spirit 1: Bad!
Spirit 2: Mad bila? (Mad? when?)
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- CCTV Video Clips On Ghost Orbs in Motion Throughout August, 2021 - 3 September 2021
- Tanah Runtuh: Jenis, Faktor Penentu, Kawalan, Kesan Terhadap Sosial Dan Alam Sekitar - 26 August 2021
- Insects, Light and Ghost Appearance from the Scientific Perspective - 25 August 2021
- Parallel Universes from the Science of Ghost Research Perspective - 24 August 2021
- Telegram Artificial Intelligence (A.I)—6 Langkah Penyediaan Realtime Automated Teaching Menggunakan Telegram Desktop - 24 August 2021