This is another good example of ghost energy pattern that radiates its own energy source. The topmost picture is for comparison purposes. To be exact, this anomaly was captured near the sugarcane plant by one of our team investigators.
Meanwhile, the zoomed photo shows a few characteristics that show the anomaly’s intelligence, and proving that this is not related to insects. This bright anomaly actually consist of multiple ghost orbs that merge together. Furthermore, it radiates it own light source resulting in the nearby surrounding especially the sugar cane plant becoming bright. Furthermore, close examination suggest that this anomaly also casts shadows as the shadow could be seen at the bottom, resulting in the top part of the sugar cane plant becoming shadowy.
Another interesting phenomenon that is related to this anomaly is, the red energy that is being radiated at the left hand side of the anomaly mentioned, unlike the environmental related orb in general which does not produce the phenomenon mentioned.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- St. John Ambulans Juara Kawad Kaki Peringkat Sekolah SMK Gurun, 2017 - April 23, 2017
- Protected: Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 2 - April 23, 2017
- Ghost Research at Rampek, Beluran, 2006 - April 23, 2017
- Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 1 dan 2 - April 22, 2017
- Protected: Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 1 - April 22, 2017