This is a good example of ghost energy pattern that one might mistake to be an insect. Close examination suggests that this is not related to an insect because an insect flaps its wings while flying. Furthermore, the distinct shape of this anomaly does not resemble any meaningful shape that can be associated with insects.
Meanwhile, the zoomed photo shows that this bright light consist of multiples ghost orbs merging together, resulting in a bright light emitting from within the anomaly mentioned. Perhaps, the main bright light is a kind of a transport that is used by spirits to travel together.
Furthermore, it is noticeable that the surrounding top right hand corner of the main bright lights has become reddish – that may explain that this bright light is an energy associated with spirit energy. In fact, at the same place and time, our investigators have recorded another 5 Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVPs) from 5 different spirits – that validated this anomaly to be ghost energy.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- St. John Ambulans Juara Kawad Kaki Peringkat Sekolah SMK Gurun, 2017 - April 23, 2017
- Protected: Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 2 - April 23, 2017
- Ghost Research at Rampek, Beluran, 2006 - April 23, 2017
- Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 1 dan 2 - April 22, 2017
- Protected: Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 1 - April 22, 2017