Penang Hill or Bukit Bendera is a proabout 2,700ft high above sea level minent hill in Penang. The funicular railway system is something unique here, and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Penang. It located that promises an excellent view once you’re up there.
The video below was a few things that you can see on top of Penang Hill.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Two Mysterious Camp Participants at Bukit Hijau - June 17, 2019
- Ghost Ecto Ball at Abandoned Hospital Quarters - June 10, 2019
- Non-Human Spirit in Metaphysics Energy Configuration - June 3, 2019
- Best Paranormal Video Images by Malaysian Ghost Research - May 28, 2019
- Misty Ghost Ecto Ball in an Abandoned Cemetery - May 20, 2019