Penang Hill or Bukit Bendera is a proabout 2,700ft high above sea level minent hill in Penang. The funicular railway system is something unique here, and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Penang. It located that promises an excellent view once you’re up there.
The video below was a few things that you can see on top of Penang Hill.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Circular Spirit Orb Captured at a Public Park - October 13, 2019
- About Malaysian Ghost Research - October 11, 2019
- Sacred Consciousness Of The Spirit World - September 27, 2019
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - September 10, 2019
- If Spirits Really Do Exist, Why We Can’t See Them? - September 9, 2019