A prominent spirit energy, going upwards, was recorded in Titi Hayun, Yan, Kedah back in May 03, 2008 at 10.51 p.m. Interestingly, this video recording had captured a spirit energy manifestation. It appeared as transparent energy at the right edge of the video screen before it became more prominent as a vortex, slowly passing by upwards in front of the video camera. But yet, its shape did not resemble any kind of insect appearance. An insect/bug would flap its wing while in flight. Therefore, when captured under slow shutter video, the movement of the flapping wings will create a light streak.
However, the long light-like streak will have a zigzagged visual appearance on both sides of its light-like streak. Hence, the zigzagged visual appearance represents the flapping wings movement. However, the anomaly that appears in this video has no sign of flapping wings. Instead, the visual appearance of spirit energy appears more like misty-cloudy. Furthermore, entomology experts had confirmed that wingless insects do not fly if this anomaly were to be considered an insect, but it is not.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- LED Monitor: The Basic Function for Ghost Research Technology Review - 14 January 2021
- Live Streaming: Ghost Reflection Reflected on Computer Screen - 13 January 2021
- Kellie’s Castle: Paranormal Phenomena During Ghost Research, 2011 - 12 January 2021
- Pelantong EVPs and Mysterious Dark Energy, 2016 - 11 January 2021
- Mini SD DVR: The Basic Function for Ghost Research Technology Review - 10 January 2021