These Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVPs) research findings had documented spirit voices that tell us about the reality of the “duplicate concept” terminology, which refers to the existence of a duplicate that exists in another dimension. Hence, it is interesting how these research findings tell us the existence of non-living things, such as car and the church bell that prove the theory of the duplicate concept which is indeed real, for it seems that the spirits of the dead are also doing their daily routine as the living do.
Me buli pulang ( May I go home? ) – 21kb
Lupa( Forgot) – 10.6kb
Norumbak iti? – Norumbak – 22.2kb
Spirit 1: Norumbak iti? ( Is this spoiled? )
Spirit 2: Norumbak! (Spoiled! )
Neigbours bantulah ( Helps the neighbours ) – 20.4kb
Ongoi hilo’ atas ( Go to upstairs! ) – 16.3kb
Older (Forward speech ) – 11kb
Orual (Painful – the reverse speech of Older ) – 11kb
Hard – can open? – 26.3kb
Spirit 1: Hard!
Spirit 2: Can open?
Car passing in the paralel world – 16.1kb
Church bell in the parallel world – 26.3kb
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Spirit Orb Captured From a Public Park In Sungai Petani - October 21, 2019
- Circular Spirit Orb Captured at a Public Park - October 13, 2019
- About Malaysian Ghost Research - October 11, 2019
- Sacred Consciousness Of The Spirit World - September 27, 2019
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - September 10, 2019