These environmental orbs are the examples of orbs related to rain from the wooded area captured using a DSLR camera. The difference in colour, shape and thickness of such orbs depend on their surroundings. For example, the orb in Photo Number 1 looks multi-coloured, due to the water accumulating on the tree branches that might have been contaminated with dust and the sap of the tree – before it was captured on film dropping onto the ground. Meanwhile, Photos Numbers 2, 4 and 5 are the accumulated rain drizzle that got stuck on the camera lens filter. Photos Numbers 4 and 5 suggest that the reflections of the camera’s flash light had reflected back to the lens, thus highlighting the water droplets. However, the last photo is related to moisture. The bright yellow lights within the anomalies is the background light.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Female Spirit Greets Us ‘Hello’ - November 12, 2018
- Drunk in the Afterlife: Is it Possible to Have Liquor, and Get Drunk in the Afterlife? - November 5, 2018
- Natural Dust Orbs Possessed With Mysterious Faces - October 29, 2018
- Ghost Ecto Ball From a Cemetery in Sungai Petani - October 22, 2018
- Ghost Vortex Manifestation in the Form of Ghost Energy Pattern - October 15, 2018