These environmental orbs are the examples of orbs related to rain from the wooded area captured using a DSLR camera. The difference in colour, shape and thickness of such orbs depend on their surroundings. For example, the orb in Photo Number 1 looks multi-coloured, due to the water accumulating on the tree branches that might have been contaminated with dust and the sap of the tree – before it was captured on film dropping onto the ground. Meanwhile, Photos Numbers 2, 4 and 5 are the accumulated rain drizzle that got stuck on the camera lens filter. Photos Numbers 4 and 5 suggest that the reflections of the camera’s flash light had reflected back to the lens, thus highlighting the water droplets. However, the last photo is related to moisture. The bright yellow lights within the anomalies is the background light.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Spirit Fingerprint Confirmed: Spirit Touches the Torch Light Lens - 22 January 2021
- Mysterious Spirit Voices Captured During an Outdoor Education Activity - 21 January 2021
- Black Ghost Ecto Ball in Motion - 20 January 2021
- Tracking an Old Mystery in a Farm More than 30 Years Ago, 2017 - 19 January 2021
- Spirit Touches the Torch Light Lens During a Ghost Research in Kg. Sorut - 18 January 2021