These environmental orbs are the examples of orbs related to rain from the wooded area captured using a DSLR camera. The difference in colour, shape and thickness of such orbs depend on their surroundings. For example, the orb in Photo Number 1 looks multi-coloured, due to the water accumulating on the tree branches that might have been contaminated with dust and the sap of the tree – before it was captured on film dropping onto the ground. Meanwhile, Photos Numbers 2, 4 and 5 are the accumulated rain drizzle that got stuck on the camera lens filter. Photos Numbers 4 and 5 suggest that the reflections of the camera’s flash light had reflected back to the lens, thus highlighting the water droplets. However, the last photo is related to moisture. The bright yellow lights within the anomalies is the background light.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Elephant Spirit Captured During a Ghost Research at Bukit Hijau - March 18, 2019
- Malaysian Ghost Research: Ghost Research Map History - March 13, 2019
- Mysterious Language of Two Spirits Talking to Each Other - March 11, 2019
- Spirit Manifestation During a Ghost Research - March 4, 2019
- Protected: Koleksi Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 1 Untuk Guru-guru Geografi - March 2, 2019