This dimensional shift photo was sent by Jerome of Beluran. According to him, this photo was taken in Sandakan, Sabah during his National Service programme. At first glance this photo is not due to camera shake, because there are no streaks, but this photo had captured the dimensional shift that overlapped onto the physical world.
The first photo is the original photo of the dimensional shift photo, suggesting that there was enough lighting to capture the photo, and interestingly, the colour orange appears. However, close examination on this photo suggests that the colour orange is actually an energy that is starting to form apparitions. We have only one physical body, therefore if camera shake had taken place when the photo was taken, the images would naturally become blur, and the person would also become double or disappear.
Photo Number 2 (zoomed from the photo above) shows another face which appears but looking towards a different direction. However, I believe that the new face which appeared next to the young girl in the centre is her duplicate.
Meanwhile, Photo Number 3 shows that the 3 girls appear to have no blurring on their images. But, interestingly there are blur faces which appeared next to some of them. Close examination suggests that these new faces are blurred due to not enough energy to form apparitions.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Transparent Dark Shadowy Figure Captured in an Astral Village - September 24, 2018
- Ghost Research Standards and Protocols - September 23, 2018
- Glowing Ghost Orb Captured in Kuching, Sarawak - September 17, 2018
- Spirit Dimension: Our Mind in Search for Logical Explanations - September 10, 2018
- Protected: Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 2 - September 6, 2018