This photo of an SMK Gurun ghost apparition of mysterious bald man was captured at the school canteen during the fasting month back in October 10, 2005 at 8.16 p.m. Furthermore, this photo is the evidence that ghosts are no longer tied to the human belief system. Furthermore, these research findings prove that ghosts are not seasonal but they are exist everywhere, anywhere and anytime. It doesn’t matter what your belief is, but ghost existence is beyond the time concept and our belief system. Hence, this photo is another photo of ghost that I captured from school grounds. So, does that suggest that all schools are haunted?
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Travel Discovery Channel – The Regency Jerai Hill Resort - June 23, 2017
- Spirit Retain Their Intelligence - June 22, 2017
- Mosquito Signature – on Slow Shutter Video - June 18, 2017
- Travel Discovery Channel – Pantai Merdeka, Kota Kuala Muda - June 17, 2017
- The Mystery of the Haunted Abandoned Bungalow - June 15, 2017