This photo of an SMK Gurun ghost apparition of mysterious bald man was captured at the school canteen during the fasting month back in October 10, 2005 at 8.16 p.m. Furthermore, this photo is the evidence that ghosts are no longer tied to the human belief system. Furthermore, these research findings prove that ghosts are not seasonal but they are exist everywhere, anywhere and anytime. It doesn’t matter what your belief is, but ghost existence is beyond the time concept and our belief system. Hence, this photo is another photo of ghost that I captured from school grounds. So, does that suggest that all schools are haunted?
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- About Malaysian Ghost Research - 23 May 2020
- Ghost Voices Captured From a Haunted Abandoned Bungalow - 21 May 2020
- Kellie’s Castle: Paranormal Phenomena During Ghost Research, 2011 - 21 May 2020
- Rampek: Mysterious Appearances During Ghost Research At a Cemetery, 2006 - 21 May 2020
- The Haunted House Mystery in Tanjung Jaga Singkir, 2012 - 21 May 2020