These Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVPs) had captured a series of statements that tell us that spirits may recognise us. Furthermore, in this investigation the Malaysian Ghost Research team had recorded a spirit either calling another person’s name or talking to someone in the Japanese language. The EVPs were recorded on a Panasonic voice recorder using a high-density external microphone.
Jerome (One of the investigator’s name being called by a spirit) – 18.9kb
Syok – ssh! – nah mama – 48.5kb
- Spirit 1: Syok! (Very interesting!)
- Spirit 2: Sssh!
- Spirit 1: Nah Mama! (You may have this mama!
Double sure bokuti’ (Please make doubly sure of the proof) – 28kb
Situ maksud hilo ingga’ no (That means at that side, there is none.) – 29.8kb
Hari sabtu domontol – masi poti kiguna’ – 45.1kb
- Spirit 1: Hari Sabtu dumontol( This coming Saturday…)
- Spirit 2: Masi poti kiguna’(This still can be used).
Fikiat Fujuwara – 21.2kb (uttered in Japanese)
Fak Fak Fak Fak Fakubu – 23.5kb (uttered in Japanese)
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Bab 3: Peta Lakar – Topik 3.1: Ciri-ciri Peta Lakar - 16 March 2021
- Bab 2: Kedudukan – Topik 2.2: Latitud dan Longitud - 9 March 2021
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - 7 March 2021
- Energy Manifestation of Ghost Appearance During Ghost Research - 4 March 2021
- HD CCTV Ghost Camcorder: Custom-Made Using CCTV Component - 2 March 2021