These Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVPs) had captured a series of statements that tell us that spirits may recognise us. Furthermore, in this investigation the Malaysian Ghost Research team had recorded a spirit either calling another person’s name or talking to someone in the Japanese language. The EVPs were recorded on a Panasonic voice recorder using a high-density external microphone.
Jerome (One of the investigator’s name being called by a spirit) – 18.9kb
Syok – ssh! – nah mama – 48.5kb
- Spirit 1: Syok! (Very interesting!)
- Spirit 2: Sssh!
- Spirit 1: Nah Mama! (You may have this mama!
Double sure bokuti’ (Please make doubly sure of the proof) – 28kb
Situ maksud hilo ingga’ no (That means at that side, there is none.) – 29.8kb
Hari sabtu domontol – masi poti kiguna’ – 45.1kb
- Spirit 1: Hari Sabtu dumontol ( This coming Saturday…)
- Spirit 2: Masi poti kiguna’ (This still can be used).
Fikiat Fujuwara – 21.2kb (uttered in Japanese)
Fak Fak Fak Fak Fakubu – 23.5kb (uttered in Japanese)
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Candle-light Appearance and Ghost Ecto Ball - July 20, 2017
- Mysterious figures of SMK Gurun - July 16, 2017
- Mysterious Dark Figure Caught on Handphone - July 13, 2017
- The Life Extension in Formless Form - July 9, 2017
- Ghost Electrogmagnetic Field: The Inherent Law of the Cosmos in Ghost Existence - July 6, 2017