These Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVPs) had captured a series of statements that tell us that spirits may recognise us. Furthermore, in this investigation the Malaysian Ghost Research team had recorded a spirit either calling another person’s name or talking to someone in the Japanese language. The EVPs were recorded on a Panasonic voice recorder using a high-density external microphone.
Jerome (One of the investigator’s name being called by a spirit) – 18.9kb
Syok – ssh! – nah mama – 48.5kb
- Spirit 1: Syok! (Very interesting!)
- Spirit 2: Sssh!
- Spirit 1: Nah Mama! (You may have this mama!
Double sure bokuti’ (Please make doubly sure of the proof) – 28kb
Situ maksud hilo ingga’ no (That means at that side, there is none.) – 29.8kb
Hari sabtu domontol – masi poti kiguna’ – 45.1kb
- Spirit 1: Hari Sabtu dumontol ( This coming Saturday…)
- Spirit 2: Masi poti kiguna’ (This still can be used).
Fikiat Fujuwara – 21.2kb (uttered in Japanese)
Fak Fak Fak Fak Fakubu – 23.5kb (uttered in Japanese)
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Smoke Mistaken as Ectoplasm - September 20, 2017
- Apparitions of A Mysterious Baby and Greenish Fingers - September 17, 2017
- e-RP Guru KSSM: Penjana RPH Pelbagai Subjek Untuk Sekolah Menengah - September 15, 2017
- e-RP Geografi 9.4: Rancangan Mengajar Geografi Tingkatan 2 Hingga Tingkatan 6 - September 14, 2017
- Supernatural Investigation 2: Mountain Spirit of Kem Singkir, Kedah - September 13, 2017