This video was of me driving up and down Gunung Jerai through an 11 km tar road. Driving up is indeed very challenging since the road is narrow, with certain parts being very steep and most of the time I was on low gear. A beautiful drive up with natural surroundings.
Descending from the hill to the foothill was equally as challenging as driving up to the peak, because of the gradient. A beautiful drive down with natural surroundings – but there is the need to drive with caution.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- CCTV Video Clips On Ghost Orbs in Motion Throughout August, 2021 - 3 September 2021
- Tanah Runtuh: Jenis, Faktor Penentu, Kawalan, Kesan Terhadap Sosial Dan Alam Sekitar - 26 August 2021
- Insects, Light and Ghost Appearance from the Scientific Perspective - 25 August 2021
- Parallel Universes from the Science of Ghost Research Perspective - 24 August 2021
- Telegram Artificial Intelligence (A.I)—6 Langkah Penyediaan Realtime Automated Teaching Menggunakan Telegram Desktop - 24 August 2021