This video was of me driving up and down Gunung Jerai through an 11 km tar road. Driving up is indeed very challenging since the road is narrow, with certain parts being very steep and most of the time I was on low gear. A beautiful drive up with natural surroundings.
Descending from the hill to the foothill was equally as challenging as driving up to the peak, because of the gradient. A beautiful drive down with natural surroundings – but there is the need to drive with caution.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Download Update Terkini Aplikasi e-RP KSSM GENERATOR Dan e-RP KBSM GENERATOR - February 14, 2018
- Understanding the Terminology of Ghost Orb in Motion - February 14, 2018
- Mysterious Voices Searching For Augustine During a Ghost Research - February 7, 2018
- Koleksi Sukatan Pelajaran, DSKP Dan Huraian Sukatan Pelajaran - January 31, 2018
- Emotional Burden: Does It Exist Beyond the Physic Mind? - January 31, 2018