This video was of me driving up and down Gunung Jerai through an 11 km tar road. Driving up is indeed very challenging since the road is narrow, with certain parts being very steep and most of the time I was on low gear. A beautiful drive up with natural surroundings.
Descending from the hill to the foothill was equally as challenging as driving up to the peak, because of the gradient. A beautiful drive down with natural surroundings – but there is the need to drive with caution.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Amalan Pengangkutan Lestari - 6 July 2020
- Kepentingan Pengangkutan Awam Di Malaysia - 29 June 2020
- Spirit in the form of a Cloud Captured on CCTV - 17 June 2020
- Mysterious Car From the Parallel World - 14 June 2020
- Kepentingan Pengangkutan Darat, Udara dan Air Di Malaysia - 9 June 2020