This video was of me driving up and down Gunung Jerai through an 11 km tar road. Driving up is indeed very challenging since the road is narrow, with certain parts being very steep and most of the time I was on low gear. A beautiful drive up with natural surroundings.
Descending from the hill to the foothill was equally as challenging as driving up to the peak, because of the gradient. A beautiful drive down with natural surroundings – but there is the need to drive with caution.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Circular Spirit Orb Captured at a Public Park - October 13, 2019
- About Malaysian Ghost Research - October 11, 2019
- Sacred Consciousness Of The Spirit World - September 27, 2019
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - September 10, 2019
- If Spirits Really Do Exist, Why We Can’t See Them? - September 9, 2019