This video was of me driving up and down Gunung Jerai through an 11 km tar road. Driving up is indeed very challenging since the road is narrow, with certain parts being very steep and most of the time I was on low gear. A beautiful drive up with natural surroundings.
Descending from the hill to the foothill was equally as challenging as driving up to the peak, because of the gradient. A beautiful drive down with natural surroundings – but there is the need to drive with caution.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Jungle Spirit: A Transparent Spirit Ecto Appears in Front of the Camera - 3 December 2020
- Scary Distinct Laugh of a Girl in an Abandoned Cemetery - 2 December 2020
- Prominent Spirit Energy Manifestation Slowly Going Upwards - 1 December 2020
- Mysterious Candle-light Appearance and Ghost Ecto Ball - 29 November 2020
- Mysterious Dark Shadow and EVP of a Stern Voice Command - 28 November 2020