This video was of me driving up and down Gunung Jerai through an 11 km tar road. Driving up is indeed very challenging since the road is narrow, with certain parts being very steep and most of the time I was on low gear. A beautiful drive up with natural surroundings.
Descending from the hill to the foothill was equally as challenging as driving up to the peak, because of the gradient. A beautiful drive down with natural surroundings – but there is the need to drive with caution.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- About Malaysian Ghost Research - June 19, 2018
- Lens Flare Orbs Generated By the Lens Flare of a Digital Camera - June 18, 2018
- Full-Bodied Ghost Apparition of a Little Girl in Sungai Petani - June 11, 2018
- Protected: Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 2 - June 6, 2018
- Piojuster Mystery Solved and Parallel Dimension Conversations Through EVPs - June 4, 2018