This video was of me driving up and down Gunung Jerai through an 11 km tar road. Driving up is indeed very challenging since the road is narrow, with certain parts being very steep and most of the time I was on low gear. A beautiful drive up with natural surroundings.
Descending from the hill to the foothill was equally as challenging as driving up to the peak, because of the gradient. A beautiful drive down with natural surroundings – but there is the need to drive with caution.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Rancangan Pengajaran Tahunan Geografi Tingkatan 1 dan 2 Tahun 2018 - November 24, 2017
- Mysterious Ghost Face Caught on Camera During the Daytime - November 22, 2017
- The Differences Between the Manifestation of Matter and Energy Forces - November 19, 2017
- The Existence of Animal Spirit Caught on Video Camera - November 15, 2017
- Mysterious Face Captured on Camera at Langkawi Underwater World - November 12, 2017