Penang Hill or Bukit Bendera is a prominent hill in Penang. The funicular railway system is something unique here, and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Penang. It located about 2,700ft high above sea level that promises an excellent view once you’re up there.
The video below was a few things that you can see on top of Penang Hill.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Full Body Manifestation of Ghost at Cemetery - May 21, 2017
- Ghost Research at Sungai Badak in Gurun, 2006 - May 18, 2017
- SMK Gurun – Kemeriahan Sambutan Hari Guru, 2017 - May 16, 2017
- Overlapping Dimension and Citizens Of the Parallel World - May 14, 2017
- Possible Vehicles From the Duplicate World - May 11, 2017