Penang Hill or Bukit Bendera is a prominent hill in Penang. The funicular railway system is something unique here, and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Penang. It located about 2,700ft high above sea level that promises an excellent view once you’re up there.
The video below was a few things that you can see on top of Penang Hill.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- e-RP Geografi Versi 9.0: Aplikasi Penulisan Rancangan Mengajar - August 16, 2017
- Do Angels Really Exist? - August 16, 2017
- The Haunted House Mystery in Tanjung Jaga Singkir, 2012 - August 13, 2017
- Spirit Invited Me to Come Up to the House - August 9, 2017
- Ghost Research During Magical Hours: Is it True Ghosts are Active During Magical Hours? - August 6, 2017