Penang Hill or Bukit Bendera is a prominent hill in Penang. The funicular railway system is something unique here, and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Penang. It located about 2,700ft high above sea level that promises an excellent view once you’re up there.
The video below was a few things that you can see on top of Penang Hill.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Travel Discovery – The Mystery of Batu Kapal at Gunung Jerai - June 26, 2017
- Mysterious Blue-Orange Ghost Orbs - June 25, 2017
- Travel Discovery Channel – The Regency Jerai Hill Resort - June 23, 2017
- Spirit Retain Their Intelligence - June 22, 2017
- Mosquito Signature – on Slow Shutter Video - June 18, 2017