Penang Hill or Bukit Bendera is a prominent hill in Penang. The funicular railway system is something unique here, and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Penang. It located about 2,700ft high above sea level that promises an excellent view once you’re up there.
The video below was a few things that you can see on top of Penang Hill.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Mysterious Dark Shadow and EVP of a Stern Voice Command - October 22, 2017
- Aplikasi e-RP Geografi dan e-RP Sejarah x1 Edisi Terhad - October 20, 2017
- Download Update Terkini Aplikasi e-RP Geografi Plus - October 20, 2017
- e-RP Geografi v9.6 Pro dan e-RP Geografi Plus v1.3 Pro – RPH Generator - October 20, 2017
- Koleksi Sukatan Pelajaran, DSKP Dan Huraian Sukatan Pelajaran - October 19, 2017