Penang Hill or Bukit Bendera is a prominent hill in Penang. The funicular railway system is something unique here, and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Penang. It located about 2,700ft high above sea level that promises an excellent view once you’re up there.
The video below was a few things that you can see on top of Penang Hill.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- St. John Ambulans Juara Kawad Kaki Peringkat Sekolah SMK Gurun, 2017 - April 23, 2017
- Protected: Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 2 - April 23, 2017
- Ghost Research at Rampek, Beluran, 2006 - April 23, 2017
- Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 1 dan 2 - April 22, 2017
- Protected: Bank Soalan Geografi Tingkatan 1 - April 22, 2017