Penang Hill or Bukit Bendera is a prominent hill in Penang. The funicular railway system is something unique here, and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Penang. It located about 2,700ft high above sea level that promises an excellent view once you’re up there.
The video below was a few things that you can see on top of Penang Hill.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Multiple Spirit Orbs Captured in Jubli Park, Sungai Petani - March 19, 2018
- The Malaysian Ghost Research Copyright - March 18, 2018
- Malaysian Ghost Research: Ghost Research Map History - March 16, 2018
- Spirit Touches the Torch Light Lens During a Ghost Research in Kg. Sorut - March 12, 2018
- The Jublee Park Glowing Ghost Ecto Orb - March 6, 2018