Penang Hill or Bukit Bendera is a prominent hill in Penang. The funicular railway system is something unique here, and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Penang. It located about 2,700ft high above sea level that promises an excellent view once you’re up there.
The video below was a few things that you can see on top of Penang Hill.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Examples of Rain Drizzles Accumulated on Camera Lens Filter - December 13, 2017
- A Mysterious Lady Ghost Apparition Captured on mobile phone - December 10, 2017
- Ghost and Paranormal Activities in The Swamp Forest - December 6, 2017
- Download Update Terkini Aplikasi e-RP Geografi Plus - December 4, 2017
- e-RP Geografi v9.8 Pro dan e-RP Geografi Plus™ v1.5 Pro – RPH Generator - December 4, 2017