This video was my travel discovery on a fishing trip at Beluran, a small town in the Beluran District growing slowly in terms of its infrastructure. Beluran is also well known for its prawn and ikan patin seafood by-products. Fishing trips can be done at the surrounding area of Labuk Bay that consists of many islands and rivers that considered to be rich with its seafood supplies, where most of the fishermen around Beluran as well from Sandakan go fishing.
Hence, the video below was my trip for fishing at the surrounding area of Labuk Bay that includes of Sungai Pimpin, Sungai Bakal as well Sungai Klagan. An interesting fishing trip of 3 days and 4 nights, which also happens to be an old hobby of mine.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- About Malaysian Ghost Research - 23 May 2020
- Ghost Voices Captured From a Haunted Abandoned Bungalow - 21 May 2020
- Kellie’s Castle: Paranormal Phenomena During Ghost Research, 2011 - 21 May 2020
- Rampek: Mysterious Appearances During Ghost Research At a Cemetery, 2006 - 21 May 2020
- The Haunted House Mystery in Tanjung Jaga Singkir, 2012 - 21 May 2020