This video was my travel discovery on a fishing trip at Beluran, a small town in the Beluran District growing slowly in terms of its infrastructure. Beluran is also well known for its prawn and ikan patin seafood by-products. Fishing trips can be done at the surrounding area of Labuk Bay that consists of many islands and rivers that considered to be rich with its seafood supplies, where most of the fishermen around Beluran as well from Sandakan go fishing.
Hence, the video below was my trip for fishing at the surrounding area of Labuk Bay that includes of Sungai Pimpin, Sungai Bakal as well Sungai Klagan. An interesting fishing trip of 3 days and 4 nights, which also happens to be an old hobby of mine.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - January 28, 2020
- Spiritual Energy Captured During a Wedding Ceremony - January 26, 2020
- Spirit Supercharged Orb Captured on CCTV Camera - December 23, 2019
- Daytime Black Spirit Vortex - December 9, 2019
- Spirit Supercharged Orbs Captured at a Historical Site - December 2, 2019