This video was my travel discovery on a fishing trip at Beluran, a small town in the Beluran District growing slowly in terms of its infrastructure. Beluran is also well known for its prawn and ikan patin seafood by-products. Fishing trips can be done at the surrounding area of Labuk Bay that consists of many islands and rivers that considered to be rich with its seafood supplies, where most of the fishermen around Beluran as well from Sandakan go fishing.
Hence, the video below was my trip for fishing at the surrounding area of Labuk Bay that includes of Sungai Pimpin, Sungai Bakal as well Sungai Klagan. An interesting fishing trip of 3 days and 4 nights, which also happens to be an old hobby of mine.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Rancangan Pengajaran Tahunan Geografi Tingkatan 1 dan 2 Tahun 2018 - November 24, 2017
- Mysterious Ghost Face Caught on Camera During the Daytime - November 22, 2017
- The Differences Between the Manifestation of Matter and Energy Forces - November 19, 2017
- The Existence of Animal Spirit Caught on Video Camera - November 15, 2017
- Mysterious Face Captured on Camera at Langkawi Underwater World - November 12, 2017