This video was my travel discovery on a fishing trip at Beluran, a small town in the Beluran District growing slowly in terms of its infrastructure. Beluran is also well known for its prawn and ikan patin seafood by-products. Fishing trips can be done at the surrounding area of Labuk Bay that consists of many islands and rivers that considered to be rich with its seafood supplies, where most of the fishermen around Beluran as well from Sandakan go fishing.
Hence, the video below was my trip for fishing at the surrounding area of Labuk Bay that includes of Sungai Pimpin, Sungai Bakal as well Sungai Klagan. An interesting fishing trip of 3 days and 4 nights, which also happens to be an old hobby of mine.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Candle-light Appearance and Ghost Ecto Ball - July 20, 2017
- Mysterious figures of SMK Gurun - July 16, 2017
- Mysterious Dark Figure Caught on Handphone - July 13, 2017
- The Life Extension in Formless Form - July 9, 2017
- Ghost Electrogmagnetic Field: The Inherent Law of the Cosmos in Ghost Existence - July 6, 2017