This video was my travel discovery on a fishing trip at Beluran, a small town in the Beluran District growing slowly in terms of its infrastructure. Beluran is also well known for its prawn and ikan patin seafood by-products. Fishing trips can be done at the surrounding area of Labuk Bay that consists of many islands and rivers that considered to be rich with its seafood supplies, where most of the fishermen around Beluran as well from Sandakan go fishing.
Hence, the video below was my trip for fishing at the surrounding area of Labuk Bay that includes of Sungai Pimpin, Sungai Bakal as well Sungai Klagan. An interesting fishing trip of 3 days and 4 nights, which also happens to be an old hobby of mine.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Parallel Universes from the Science of Ghost Research Perspective - August 20, 2018
- Mysterious Faces of Overlapping Figures From Different Eras - August 13, 2018
- Can Ghosts and Spirits Hurt the Living Physically? - August 10, 2018
- Travelling Motion of a Ghost Orb in Mid-Air - August 6, 2018
- Majlis Apresiasi Kecemerlangan Murid SMK Gurun Tahun 2018 - August 2, 2018