This video was my travel discovery on a fishing trip at Beluran, a small town in the Beluran District growing slowly in terms of its infrastructure. Beluran is also well known for its prawn and ikan patin seafood by-products. Fishing trips can be done at the surrounding area of Labuk Bay that consists of many islands and rivers that considered to be rich with its seafood supplies, where most of the fishermen around Beluran as well from Sandakan go fishing.
Hence, the video below was my trip for fishing at the surrounding area of Labuk Bay that includes of Sungai Pimpin, Sungai Bakal as well Sungai Klagan. An interesting fishing trip of 3 days and 4 nights, which also happens to be an old hobby of mine.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Ghost Ecto Ball From a Cemetery in Sungai Petani - October 22, 2018
- Ghost Vortex Manifestation in the Form of Ghost Energy Pattern - October 15, 2018
- Mysterious EVPs of a Haunted House at Tanjung Jaga Asking Who Agus Was - October 8, 2018
- Ghost Orb Emitting Its Own Energy Source Captured in a Public Park - October 1, 2018
- Transparent Dark Shadowy Figure Captured in an Astral Village - September 24, 2018