The Regency Jerai Hill Resort is located at the top of Gunung Jerai in Kedah Darul Aman, the rice bowl state of Malaysia, where about half of the country’s rice production comes from. The main attraction of this place would be its natural beauty other than its historical sites such as Telaga Tok Sheikh, Padang Tok Sheik and Batu Kapal located at the surroundings of the resort. The place can be accessed by motorists through a 13km tar road that takes about a 30 to 45 minute drive.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Smoke Mistaken as Ectoplasm - September 20, 2017
- Apparitions of A Mysterious Baby and Greenish Fingers - September 17, 2017
- e-RP Guru KSSM: Penjana RPH Pelbagai Subjek Untuk Sekolah Menengah - September 15, 2017
- e-RP Geografi 9.4: Rancangan Mengajar Geografi Tingkatan 2 Hingga Tingkatan 6 - September 14, 2017
- Supernatural Investigation 2: Mountain Spirit of Kem Singkir, Kedah - September 13, 2017