The Regency Jerai Hill Resort is located at the top of Gunung Jerai in Kedah Darul Aman, the rice bowl state of Malaysia, where about half of the country’s rice production comes from. The main attraction of this place would be its natural beauty other than its historical sites such as Telaga Tok Sheikh, Padang Tok Sheik and Batu Kapal located at the surroundings of the resort. The place can be accessed by motorists through a 13km tar road that takes about a 30 to 45 minute drive.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Rancangan Pengajaran Tahunan Geografi Tingkatan 1 dan 2 Tahun 2018 - November 24, 2017
- Mysterious Ghost Face Caught on Camera During the Daytime - November 22, 2017
- The Differences Between the Manifestation of Matter and Energy Forces - November 19, 2017
- The Existence of Animal Spirit Caught on Video Camera - November 15, 2017
- Mysterious Face Captured on Camera at Langkawi Underwater World - November 12, 2017