The Regency Jerai Hill Resort is located at the top of Gunung Jerai in Kedah Darul Aman, the rice bowl state of Malaysia, where about half of the country’s rice production comes from. The main attraction of this place would be its natural beauty other than its historical sites such as Telaga Tok Sheikh, Padang Tok Sheik and Batu Kapal located at the surroundings of the resort. The place can be accessed by motorists through a 13km tar road that takes about a 30 to 45 minute drive.
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- The Basic Signature of Flying Moth on Slow Shutter Videocam - July 23, 2017
- Candle-light Appearance and Ghost Ecto Ball - July 20, 2017
- Mysterious figures of SMK Gurun - July 16, 2017
- Mysterious Dark Figure Caught on Handphone - July 13, 2017
- The Life Extension in Formless Form - July 9, 2017