The Regency Jerai Hill Resort is located at the top of Gunung Jerai in Kedah Darul Aman, the rice bowl state of Malaysia, where about half of the country’s rice production comes from. The main attraction of this place would be its natural beauty other than its historical sites such as Telaga Tok Sheikh, Padang Tok Sheik and Batu Kapal located at the surroundings of the resort. The place can be accessed by motorists through a 13km tar road that takes about a 30 to 45 minute drive.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Ghost Manifestation in the Form of a Ghost Fireball “Head” - April 16, 2018
- Download Update Terkini Aplikasi e-RP KSSM GENERATOR Dan e-RP KBSM GENERATOR - April 9, 2018
- Great Orb in Motion Leaving Contrails Behind - April 9, 2018
- Proof of Duplicate Concept Through Electronic Voice Phenomena - April 2, 2018
- Dust Orbs Generated by Adverse Weather Conditions - March 26, 2018