The Regency Jerai Hill Resort is located at the top of Gunung Jerai in Kedah Darul Aman, the rice bowl state of Malaysia, where about half of the country’s rice production comes from. The main attraction of this place would be its natural beauty other than its historical sites such as Telaga Tok Sheikh, Padang Tok Sheik and Batu Kapal located at the surroundings of the resort. The place can be accessed by motorists through a 13km tar road that takes about a 30 to 45 minute drive.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - August 22, 2019
- Spirit Appearance During an Outdoor Education Activity - August 19, 2019
- Ghost Energy in Vortex Form From a Historical Site - August 12, 2019
- About Malaysian Ghost Research - August 9, 2019
- Twilight Glowing Ghost Orb - August 6, 2019