The Regency Jerai Hill Resort is located at the top of Gunung Jerai in Kedah Darul Aman, the rice bowl state of Malaysia, where about half of the country’s rice production comes from. The main attraction of this place would be its natural beauty other than its historical sites such as Telaga Tok Sheikh, Padang Tok Sheik and Batu Kapal located at the surroundings of the resort. The place can be accessed by motorists through a 13km tar road that takes about a 30 to 45 minute drive.
<< To Not Miss Anything Important, Please Follow >>
Latest posts by Augustine Towonsing (see all)
- Dragon Vortex: A Curious Dragon-like Vortex Attracted to Video Light - 21 November 2020
- Example of a Tiny Spider Caught on CCTV - 21 November 2020
- Download Aplikasi RPH Digital - 16 November 2020
- Pelantong Christmas Carolling Ghost Ecto - 14 November 2020
- Latihan Online Geografi Tingkatan 2 KSSM - 12 November 2020